Our company offers property management services for real estate investors in the South Florida area.
Our services include:
· Advertising the property for rent
· Tenant credit and criminal record check, as will as income earning capability.
· Lease execution
· Collection of monthly rent
· Care and maintenance of the property, done by skilled and experienced personnel.
· Quarterly pest control
· HOA payments
· Payment of property taxes
· Property insurance
· Create income and expense report for income tax purposes
· Evictions – in case one is needed
· Sale of the property
We charge management fee of 10% from actual paid rent – If the property is not leased we don't charge you.
o All repairs/ renovations / HOA payments/ insurance and any other expense connected to the property, will be paid by the property owner.
o In order to advertise and lease the property we use the services of Real Estate agents who charge a commission of one month's rent.
o Any repair up to $300 will be done at our discretion and will not require the property owner's approval. If the repair is higher than $300 it will require the approval of the property owner.
o The property owner and the management company will sign a detailed management agreement.